Sunday, January 31, 2021

Sunday Sneak Peek

Connie has another lovely collection coming your way later this week! (Psst. tomorrow is the 1st so I'm pretty sure there will be a special release tomorrow as well.)  Would you like a peek at the Friday release?
I look forward to showing this one off on Friday!

Connie release a gorgeous collection called Life Chronicled: Day to Day last week.  Have you checked it out yet?  I am looking forward to getting past this "brain fog" lingering part of being sick so I can spend some time creating with it!







The terrific duo of North Meets South Studios have another amazing collection available at Ginger Scraps ready to take your February memories and creations from where they are sitting in your mind and into reality!  I love the color combination with the pop of mint in there that is a break from "traditional" Valentine colors and this collection can be used for a wide variety of projects beyond that!







I'm going to head off to let my brain rest a bit before I work on anything else. Before you head off, here is a small freebie from CTM Sherri Lynne.


Happy Sunday!
~Susan~






No comments: