Saturday, January 16, 2021

January 2021 My Memories Blog Train

 

 

 

 Hi everyone, welcome to the Connie Prince Blog :)  If you haven't visited my blog before, welcome and be sure to check to follow me and stop by often to pick up our FREE digital download of the day!


Want a free kit?  New Year is now available in my Facebook Group - join us!
Facebook Group: Club Connie Prince!


This is a huge blog train so, get comfy, hop on board, and get ready to download lots of great goodies!  The hop officially begins on January 16, 2021 and will run until the end of the month.

New in my My Memories Store this month!
 











4 comments:

Pam K said...

This is adorable -- thanks for sharing!

DragonChick said...

Love the Mama Llama! Lovely! Thank you!

Gala said...

Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!

AB Rocks said...

What a cute creature you created! Thank-You so much for the lovely contribution to the BT and for all the wonderful freebies here by the design team.
May 2021 be a better year for the world & You.
Blessed Be