Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Last Blog Game of 2020 plus a freebie!

 The end is sooooo close!!! 

We have less than two days until the new year! I have no real expectations in the beginning of the year because I know it will take some time to get back to normal. My only hope is in August, I can send my 5 year old to Kindergarten and it not be virtual. This year has been rough for me, probably the roughest year of my life. Like so many others, I want to leave 2020 behind. 

But today, it's Blog Game Day! 

The Rules:

1. Unscramble the phrase. 

  2. Email your answers to connie.prince08@gmail.com. Use Blog Game for the subject.

3. All entries will be entered into a randomizer and 1 person will win a gift certificate to Connie's store.

4.  Entries will be accepted until Sunday at midnight ET.


_____________________________

Connie is closing out the year by having a great sale! 


_____________________________

Also check out Connie's new series! 

_____________________________


The monthly series is now under North Meets South Studios! 


___________________________


Deanna made you this quickpage using Travelogue South Dakota

Get it here

I will see you in the new year! 
~Shellby~

4 comments:

marlah24 said...

Love this. Thanks!

Susan said...

Glad you liked it Marla24! 2020 is almost at an end and we appreciate all the support you've given Connie and us!

Stacy said...

I love this!

Susan said...

So glad you liked it Stacy!