Saturday, December 26, 2020

Happy Boxing Day! New Collection plus a Freebie!

 How was your holiday??

It was actually cold in Florida. I always enjoy Christmas more when its not 80+ degrees outside and I can lounge in my pajamas and wrap up in the new blanket I received. Even though this year has been weird and not the norm, it was still my last baby's first Christmas. I am happy he enjoyed himself and I took TONS of pictures I can't wait to scrap! 

Connie is doing something new for 2021. She will still give you a monthly collection, but it will be more focused on a theme, rather than the month. Her new series is called Life Chronicled and this week's new release is the first in the series! 


Gingerscraps | DSS | My Memories 



Deanna made you a quickpage using the new collection for you! 


Get it here

Have a wonderful and restful weekend! 

~Shellby~




2 comments:

Gala said...

Прекрасная коллекция! Большое спасибо за подарок!

marlah24 said...

Very cute. Thanks!