Thursday, December 17, 2020

Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Sales + FREEBIE (Link fixed)

 On the 5th Day of Christmas, Connie brought to me...


Messy Papers & PreDeco Papers Sale at Ginger Scraps.

________________________________________________________________

Looking for some fantastic templates to add to your scrapping toolbox?  Check out the December 2020 Template Bundle!






________________________________________________________________

To round out today's post check out the December Bake Sale at Ginger Scraps.




________________________________________________________________

I'll see you back tomorrow with a look at Connie's new release!  Until then, enjoy this beautiful cluster created with Sense of Wonder by CTM Audrey!

*NOTE: The link has been fixed.  I didn't notice that there was an extra colon in the web address in the link before posting and my day is just now wrapping up from teaching.  I promise that I wasn't ignoring your requests for it to be fixed. I'm just now seeing that there was a problem at 8:30 pm. *


Have a great day!

~Susan~


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

no link, takes me to home page.

Rebecca Connor said...

bit.ly/3q13qDW

Chris said...

Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

This is the message I get when I click on your link

Anonymous said...

Try this link:
http://bit.ly/3q13qDW

Susan said...

The link is fixed. Most days I don't get back to the blog until after 8:00 pm CST. Sorry for the wait some of you had!

Gala said...

Великолепно! Большое спасибо!