Saturday, November 28, 2020

Black Friday Weekend!

 Happy Black Friday Weekend! 

I am so thankful my favorite hobby is digital! I shopped from my couch this weekend and stocked up! 

Connie has lots of sales and door busters for you today! 

All of Connie's stores are on sale!! 


I love Connie's newest Christmas Kit!! 


Ginger ScrapsDSSMy Memories


Only at Ginger Scraps.


Check out the Door Busters at DSS! 


Family Time 

Winter's Freeze


Audrey made you this cluster using Farm Life!!! 


Get it here

I hope you have an awesome holiday weekend! 

~Shellby~







5 comments:

lyndenblossom said...

Hello - Just letting you know that clicking the link or on the photo does not work...

Anonymous said...

This link worked for me:
https://bit.ly/35PhyYM

Anonymous said...

Thanks worked for me too!

Susan said...

The link is fixed. We've been having some issues with formatting changing on Blogger after the post goes live. Usually if a link doesn't work, there is a letter missing and that's usually the "b" that is somehow getting cut off after the link is pasted. Trust me, it's frustrating for us too. We center text and it gets reformatted to left align by the Blogger interface which makes things look wonky.

We apologize that things are not coming out the way we intend them to. Thanks for letting us know that there were issues and understanding that we'll fix them. I got bogged down in lesson plans on Saturday and Sunday which meant I didn't check the blog and didn't see the issue until tonight.

Everything is hopefully working now!

AlyciaIN said...

The link isn't working correctly, but I was able to type in the missing "b" and get it to work.