Saturday, October 17, 2020

Weekend Wrap Up plus a Freebie!

 It's another great weekend! 

Its still in the 80's in Florida. Fall is alluding us here. Hopefully before Halloween it will go to the low 80's high 70's. I was sweating soooo much last Halloween! Hopefully Fall is in full swing where you live but remember to carve out some time to scrapbook this weekend! 

Connie released the October Template Bundle! 

Four full template packs for one amazing price!! 







It's Bake Sale time at Gingerscraps! 

Deanna made you this quickpage using #2020 August! 



**FREEBIE LINK FIXED**

Have a great weekend! 

~Shellby~

6 comments:

Beccy said...

Good morning! There is an error with the link. It takes me to a YouTube video of a guy tap dancing! LOL Thank you for sharing your beautiful art. It is greatly appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Yes, beautiful work, but also get the you tube video...

Debra Haagen said...

Are you rick-rolling your blog readers now? 🤣

ev65roses said...

Took me to The Rick Astley video. Love this video but love your Qp's much better. Hope you can fix. Thank you!

Lisa said...

First time I have been RickRolld!!!!! LOL!!! Love it!!!

Susan said...

Sorry ya'll! I'm not sure what in the would happened but I'm finally home and I'm working on fixing the link. We've been looking for a dog to adopt all week and went to bring our newest addition home today. Give me about 10 minutes to figure out what link goes with this freebie and I'll get you all squared away. So check back around 5 pm Central time. I'm going to check out the Rick Astley video too --- :)