Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sneak Peek Sunday 9/27/2020 + FREEBIE

Sometimes it's nice to anticipate something.  It gives you something to focus on when other things may not be going the way you would like.  It also can help time seem to pass faster.  That's one of the reasons I love Sneak Peek Sundays.  I get to give you a glimpse at something new that Connie has coming your way later in the week.  Here is your peek for this week.


So fun!  I bet some of you are planning some trips to local corn mazes, pumpkin patches, or other similar events.  This looks like it would be awesome to have in your scrapping stash to get those memories put into your scrapbooks.  If you would like to enter a drawing where some lucky Connie fan will win this on new release day, head over to Club Connie Prince on Facebook and leave a comment on today's sneak peek post.  It's that easy!

_____________________________________________________

Have you checked out Connie's latest new release?  The #2020 October Bundle is full of fabulous fun Fall elements and papers!  This and the template bundle are my must haves every month.  For those of you on a tight scrapping budget, this is an amazing option to build your stash quickly and have lots to scrap general layouts with!


Available at 
Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories


I love the variety of layouts that Connie's CT came up with!  Keep checking this week to see more layout inspiration from Connie's team.  I'm off to finish lesson plans for this week. I'll leave you with this sweet quick page freebie from CTM Deanna.


~Susan~

No comments: