Wednesday, September 16, 2020

September 2020 My Memories Blog Train

 

 

Hi everyone, welcome to the Connie Prince Blog :)  If you haven't visited my blog before, welcome and be sure to check to follow me and stop by often to pick up our FREE digital download of the day!

You may also want to join me in my Facebook Group: Club Connie Prince!


This is a huge blog train so, get comfy, hop on board, and get ready to download lots of great goodies!  The hop officially begins on September 16, 2020 and will run until the end of the month.

New in my My Memories Store this month!


 

 

 






Here is my portion of the blog train!




 
Next Stop>>>Lins Creations


Have a wonderful day and until next time - stay safe and healthy!
Connie Prince



4 comments:

Tricia said...

Thank you much!

Ann said...

Lovely, thank you.

Gala said...

Большое спасибо за прекрасный подарок!

DragonChick said...

I love this kit!
Thank you. :)