Friday, September 18, 2020

{NEW} Travelogue: Wyoming + Bake Sale Reminder + FREEBIE

 Welcome back to another fabulous Friday new release with Connie Prince!  Today, Connie is releasing an addition to the Travelogue series - Travelogue: Wyoming!  Visiting the "Wild West" is on our family vacation wish list.  Maybe the Summer of 2021 will play nice and we'll get to venture out that way.  Until then I'm going to dig through my mom's collection of family photos and document some of the trips we took out that way when I was a kid.  I remember visiting Yellowstone one Summer after a wildfire had swept through the area and I got to use and handed down camera to take pictures along the way.  We had to wait for a couple weeks after we got home to see if the pictures were any good.  Lovely 110 film!

Let's look at Travelogue: Wyoming!


Connie also has this Word Art/Flair AddOn pack that coordinates with Travelogue: Wyoming.


You can find both at Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories.


The Ginger Scraps Bake Sale has two kits and a template pack waiting for you to snag them for only $1 each!  What are you waiting on?




I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I'm going to try to catch up on some much needed sleep.  I'm running on empty at the moment and beginning next weekend Friday nights and possibly some Saturdays are going to be busy following our favorite Marching Band crew around.  Not as much as normal but we're looking at going through the first weekend in December.  I may have to invest in more hand warmers than normal.

Here is your Blog Freebie for today!



~Susan~




2 comments:

DragonChick said...

This is so nice! Thank you!

Susan said...

Glad you like it! Thanks for stopping by the blog, DragronChick.