Thursday, September 24, 2020

Last Day for Travelogue:Wyoming 40% off sale + FREEBIE

 Autumn has officially started and I'm looking forward to seeing your lovely autumn themed layouts gracing the galleries.  Last week Connie released another addition to the Travelogue series, this time visiting the state of Wyoming.  It's been many years since I've visited there but I have fond memories of a couple summer trips with my family.  From the looks of the layouts I've seen many of you have also visited some of the same areas.  If you haven't picked up Travelogue: Wyoming yet today is the last day it will be 40% off.



Check back tomorrow to see this week's new release!  I think it's going to be a favorite in many scrapping stashes.  Until then, snag this blog freebie before you head off to a terrific Thursday!



~Susan~



No comments: