Thursday, August 13, 2020

Quick - Get these before they go to full price!

 I know many of you have a budget when it comes to your scrapbook supplies.  You know to watch for special sale events and you look for those Take $2 Tuesday Sales right?  Don't forget that when Connie releases most of her products they are 40% off or a special bundle price for that first week!  That is HUGE!  Yes, I know I said, most products.  Special store collections are also discounted but those are set by the stores and then there are special deals made with some of the collabs too.

Why did I bring all that up?  Today is the last day I'm going to be showing you two special store event collections.  Don't miss out on getting these while they are on sale!

Only at My Memories!

___________________________________________

Available only at DSS!


___________________________________________

BLOG FREEBIE



I'll be back with a look at some new products tomorrow!

~Susan~

No comments: