Saturday, July 18, 2020

Weekend Wrap Up with a Freebie!

It's the weekend! 
Even though I have been staying in since March, its nice to know another week has passed in this ongoing crazy 2020! I wish I could spend my weekend making oodles of pages, the 3.5 month old demands hands on attention. I hope to get a couple pages done though! 

Connie's newest release is apart of her Travelogue series! When I lived in CO, I drove through New Mexico several times I hope one day to go back and really enjoy seeing the sights and eating a lot of green chilies. 

You get these three packs in the Bundle.




Connie also has this Word-bit Add-On pack!



Also don't forget there's a few more days to shop the Gingerscraps Bake Sale! 




_______________________________________________________________________________

Deb R made you this freebie using Clubhouse 
Get it here

Have a great weekend! 
~Shellby~. 

2 comments:

Renee said...

I just bought the New Mexico bundle through Gingerscraps and the preview is wrong. The wordbits are included with the bundle and the flairs and wordart add on is a separate purchase. I am glad I guessed right, otherwise, I would have had two wordbits and no flairs.

Susan said...

Thanks for letting us know, Renee. I'll send Connie a message about it.