Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Take $2 Tuesday Sale + FREEBIE

If you've been a Connie Prince fan for a while, make sure you check your stash before adding the take $2 Tuesday kits to your shopping cart.  If you are new to Connie Prince (or just discovered her designs in the past year or so) check your stash and if you are missing these kits, this is a perfect opportunity to add two wonderful older kits into your collection.  I know I've used Chase the Sun several times to make visuals for my classroom.  I love that kit!

Ginger Scraps

DSS

My Memories

CT Layouts with Travelogue: Arizona


CT Layouts with Chase the Sun


Connie's Retiring Product Sale ends later this week.  Pick up these great products before they are gone forever!


_____________________________________________________________

FREEBIE



Check the blog everyday for new updates from Connie and to pick up the freebies from Connie's Creative Team!

~Susan~

No comments: