Thursday, July 9, 2020

Butterfly Garden - Exclusively at My Memories + FREEBIE

On a vacation many years ago, when my kids were really little, we made a visit to a butterfly sanctuary.  I remember the looks of rapture on the girls' faces as the butterflies landed on them if the were very still. Our son was interested in the butterflies but only if they kept their distance from him.  Connie's exclusive collection at My Memories called Butterfly Garden is a beautiful collection that captures the beauty and elegance that butterflies display.



Today's blog freebie caught me by surprise.  CTM Deb R. always makes lovely quick pages and she has an eye for bringing out different looks from Connie's kits than is expected. This quick page pulled out a side of Butterfly Garden that I hadn't noticed at all - thus the surprise.  Enjoy!



Have a spectacular day!
~Susan~

2 comments:

marlah24 said...

Thanks so much!

Susan said...

You are very welcome, Marlah!