Thursday, June 11, 2020

Thursday Happenings

Thursday is the eve to Friday.  Poor Thursday gets the dubious role of being after hump day but not the weekend yet.  At least around here we can liven up your day with some layout inspiration!

Sail Away is on sale at DSS and it's a beautiful collection!




Mix any of Connie's amazing kits with the templates from the June 2020 Template Bundle and you'll have a winning combination ready to create your next layout!



Last on today's happenings is Connie's Exclusive collection at My Memories called Beach Vacay!
*Note - we've had massive issues with the links for this collection due to a broken search link at My Memories.  I have tested today's link several times and it's working.  I apologize for any and all frustration you may have had trying to get to this collection.*


LINK TO BEACH VACAY at My Memories.


BLOG FREEBIE



Have a spectacular day!
~Susan~

No comments: