Sunday, June 21, 2020

Sunday Inspiration + FREEBIE

I think I may have stayed up a bit too late last night binge watching Poldark.  Okay, there's no "maybe," I should just own up to my folly.  I stayed up way too late watching Poldark.  It was at one of those pivotal plot spots where it was spread out over a few episodes and I would have tossed and turned not knowing how things turned out or I would have tried to make it work out the way I want to in my imagination instead of drifting off to sleep.  I'm going to pay for it this afternoon.  I apologize in advance for any mistakes today's post may contain.

Did you see Connie's latest new release? I haven't started to work with Farmhouse 4th of July but it look fabulous!




I love how versatile Connie's kits are!  

I'll be back Tuesday with the Take $2 Tuesday Sale.  Shelby will be here tomorrow with the winner from last week's blog game.  Until then, here is your blog freebie for today.



~Susan~

No comments: