Thursday, June 25, 2020

Farmhouse 4th of July + FREEBIE

This week has flown by!  I blinked and we're already at Thursday.  Thursdays bring the end of the sale of the new release from the previous week.  So if you have had your eye on Farmhouse 4th of July, today's the last opportunity to pick it up while it's 40% off.




Thank you all for being patient with me as I work out some of the tricks Blogger is throwing at me.  I just noticed that on my Tuesday post, it ate the Take $2 Tuesday kit previews.  I am determined that this update isn't going to get the upper hand.  Blogger says it's migrating everyone over so there's no going back only going forward.  

I'm going to head off for today and leave you with this Quick Page Freebie from CTM Deanna.  Enjoy!



Have a terrific Thursday!

~Susan~

No comments: