Saturday, May 16, 2020

Weekend Wrap Up plus a freebie!!!

Happy Saturday!!! 

It's mid May! My oldest son only has 8 more days of school left! This homeschooling thing is no joke. I really hope he will be able to go back to school in August! 

Connie has two new releases this week! 

Connie has continued her Travelogue Series 



And Connie has an exclusive collection over at Digital Scrapbooking Studio 



It's Bake Sale time!!! Three kits only $1 each!!! 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Audrey made you this freebie using Backyard Bonfire
Get it here

Have a great weekend! 
~Shellby~ 

2 comments:

Megan Scott said...

Ohhh.. New Hampshire is where I was born and my family (Petell) is from. I will have to check this out

Susan said...

It's a great kit Megan! Thanks for stopping by the blog!