Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thursday Thoughts

I have spent most of today thinking it was Wednesday!  Seriously, I'm losing my mind apparently.

Here is one final look at Travelogue: New Hampshire.  After today it will go to full price in stores.



One of the things that I like most about Connie's kits is that they are very versatile!  Check out these CT Layouts with Travelogue: New Hampshire to see what I mean.


Off topic layouts are absolutely possible with Connie's kits!
________________________________________________________

Another lovely collection on sale at DSS is Connie's Adventure kit!



________________________________________________________

BLOG FREEBIE



I'm off to see if I can get myself back on track.  I hope you all had a wonderful day!

See you soon.
~Susan~

No comments: