Sunday, April 26, 2020

NEW! #2020 May + NSD Sneak Peeks

The sun is shining where I'm at and you can hear the birds having a conversation outside because we're able to have the windows open.  I think we've "aired" out the house more this Spring than ever since we are at home working instead of at school 11 - 14 hours a day.  That's one of my silver linings from this uncertain times.  How about you?  Do you have a silver lining to share?

Connie just released #2020 May this weekend and you have through April 30th to pick it up for 40% off!  I look forward to these monthly mega collections to help me tell those every day stories.


Pick these all up at Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories.


_______________________________________________

It's Sunday so I bet some of you are stopping by to get your dose of looking into the future with a sneak peek.  I actually have two for you!  National Scrapbooking Day (weekend, week, whichever way you want to look at it) is on the horizon and Connie has TWO sneak peeks lurking over here on my hard drive.   Let me just move them over here.... 


Those look so cute!  Which one do you have your eye on?  For me, well, it's both of course!  I can't choose! I a an official Designs by Connie Prince hoarder.
_______________________________________________

BLOG FREEBIE



Have a spectacular Sunday!
~Susan~

1 comment:

Rafting Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.