Saturday, March 28, 2020

Weekend Wrapup + A Free Gift

Happy Saturday, everyone!  I will be filling in for Shellby while she enjoys her newborn baby boy, Finn.  He's absolutely adorable and both baby and mom are doing well.  Congratulations Shellby!

Please bare with me while I get into a routine of covering blog posts while Shellby is away on maternity leave!  I have set reminders for myself for the upcoming week so that I don't miss another one.  Thank you for understanding :)

I  am here today with your weekend wrap-up post!


If you are like the rest of us, you are needing a little outside interaction right now.  I invite you to chat with us today at Digital Scrapbooking Studio beginning at noon EDT.  My chat / challenge will begin at 2 pm EDT, I hope you will join us!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New this week - #2020 April

Beautiful CT Layouts using the #2020 Collection!



 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 #2020 March - Quick Pages

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Wishing you a happy weekend, I'll see you again on Monday!
Connie Prince

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheery and Sweet for Spring! Thanks.