Thursday, March 5, 2020

About A Boy and #2020 March + FREEBIE

If you've been stopping by the blog this past week you've already seen these two amazing kits that are currently on sale but I have even more terrific layouts from Connie's team showing them in action!

Let's kick today's post off with the March 2020 Ginger Scraps Buffet Sale collection: About A Boy. If you have a boy in your life then this a definitely must have in your scrapping stash! I promise that you'll be reaching for this kit many times over!


Only at Ginger Scraps.


_______________________________________________

The other collection on sale through today is Connie's #2020 March collection.  I love these collections that Connie puts together every month.  They are exceptionally versatile and are staples in my scrapping stash.  This one makes me long for warm Spring days and the opportunity to get out and take lots of photos.  Here's hoping that next week I'll be able to do just that with my family while we are out on Spring Break.  I hope you also pick this collection up today while it is on sale!




_______________________________________________

I'll be back tomorrow with a look at the new products Connie has for you.  Until then, here is a pretty cluster frame from CTM Deb R. created with #2020 March for you as today's blog freebie.



~Susan~

1 comment:

Susan said...

You are so welcome, Marla! Thank you for taking the time to stop by Connie's blog!