Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sneak Peek Sunday, Paint Chips Series, FREEBIE

It's hard to believe it but we are at the last Sunday in February already.  I have a sneak peek at what Connie has coming your way at the end of this week for you today.


If you would like an opportunity to win this kit, head to Club Connie Prince on Facebook and leave a comment on today's sneak peek post.  This kit looks like it will be a beautiful one to kick off the Spring Days that are on the horizon!
________________________________________________________________

Connie released two fabulous kits this past Friday to introduce her new series: Paint Chips.  I like the monochromatic theme idea and these two kits are very eye catching!







So many possibilities with these two kits!  I can't wait to see your layouts added to these and more in Connie's galleries!

________________________________________________________________

I hope everyone has a restful afternoon.  I'm about to go stock up on some much needed quiet time before tackling this next week.  Before I leave, here is your blog freebie for today.  I bet there are a few of you out there still trying to get your Christmas layouts finished. Right?  Please tell me I'm not the only one who scraps months (ahem years) behind.  Well, if that's not you then you can still download today's blog freebie to have on hand for later projects.  This pretty tag is from CTM Audrey made with Connie's kit, Christmas Cheer.



Have a great day!
~Susan~

No comments: