Sunday, December 8, 2019

Sunday Sneak Peek

Today is the day that you get a glimpse at what Connie has coming your way later this week.  I think we're looking at an addition to the fantastic Travelogue series with this one!


If you would like to get your name into a random drawing to win this kit, head over to Club Connie Prince on Facebook and leave a comment on today's Sneak Peek post.  A winner will be chosen on Friday and posted there as well.

Connie released a stunning collection over at My Memories this week that would be perfect to make some elegant Christmas cards with. 




Do you love templates?  Then this bundle has your name written all over it!  Connie has created 16 brand new templates to go into the last template bundle of 2019 and you can get them for only $4.99!




I love the variety of layouts Connie's Creative team always come up with combining Connie's templates with Connie's kits!

Speaking of Connie's Creative Team it's time for you to get your application in to join Connie's Team as a guest in 2020!  I love showing off your lovely layouts here on the blog and Connie is such a sweetheart to scrap for.  The preview below is linked to the online application so click on it and get your name on the list of applicants!


That's all for today.  Well, almost.  I didn't forget your freebie for stopping by the blog today.  How about a pretty cluster made by Sherri Lynne with Winter is Coming?  I know, I know, I messed up on the preview and put Christmas Is Coming.  There's one more coming your way like that.  I was singing one of the songs my 5th Grade choirs are singing as I was putting the previews together and I must have been on the "Christmas is coming" part while putting the previews together.  The kit name is "Winter Is Coming" so if you are looking for the kit in the store make sure you type in the correct name.



Have a great day!
~Susan~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, this might be from Winter is Coming.

Susan said...

Yes, that's why I made sure to let you know that right above the freebie. I don't have time to go back and remake the previews for the three freebies that I messed up. It's one of the pitfalls of being a music teacher - you get those earwigs that you just can't shake and they pop up at the most unfortunate moments. Enjoy your Winter is Coming freebie!

Anonymous said...

Great Thanks! Just wanted to make sure people knew where to find it.