Friday, December 27, 2019

#2020 January {NEW|

Wow!  The first time I write 2020 for the year and it's on Connie's blog.  It seems unreal to be writing 2020.  I hadn't given it much thought until just now.  I have so many things running through my head now that I'm itching to scrap about.  How about you?  Does the thought of a new decade beginning give you pause?  Do you have big plans for the new year?  I look forward to seeing what you all scrap about this year!

Connie's new release is perfect to kick off this new year with scrapping.  Check out #2020 January!


Here is a closer look at the main packs that you can pick up alone or in the convenient bundle.  Psst...I go for the bundle because I want it all!


Sometimes you just need a good Alpha or WordArt to help tell your story.  Connie has these Add-On packs that coordinate with #2020 January just for you!


All this is available at Ginger Scraps, My Memories, and DSS.


Connie is rounding out the year with a store-wide sale to help you clear your wish list!



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  To send you off in style, here is beautiful Quick Page freebie by Kelly that she made for you using Holiday Dazzle!



Have a fabulous Friday!
~Susan~

6 comments:

Marla Hargadine said...

Beautiful. Thanks!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU :)

Dee said...

Love the glitter! Thank you. <3

Susan said...

Marla, Crhstalnva, and Dee, it's great to see you stop by the blog! Thank you for being such great Connie fans and we look forward to seeing you visit again soon!

Anonymous said...

Thank you
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Motheroffive

auntie_shells said...

broken link