Thursday, November 7, 2019

Thursday Wrap Up + FREEBIE

Wow, what a week!  I think I'm running on pure adrenaline at the moment and I'm looking forward to the first weekend we've had off since sometime in September.  Seriously, I think this weekend is the first one in about two months that my husband and I haven't been on the road traveling for something.  It's suppose to be cold and wet so all I want to do is cuddle up under some blankets, drink hot chocolate, and either read a book, scrap a bit, sleep, or crochet.  Do you already have plans for your weekend?  Does it include scrapping with some of Connie's amazing kits?  I have this one that is an exclusive collection at My Memories sitting on my computer begging me to get started creating with.  It's absolutely stunning!




Connie's Creative team really made some lovely layouts with this collection, didn't they?  I think this is going to be one of my favorite collections.  So many different layouts/projects can be made with this!  Have you made a layout already?  Share a link in the comments and I'll swing by and leave you some love!  

Today's freebie is from Connie made with one of the Take $2 Tuesday kits from this week, Hakuna Moscato!  Enjoy this cluster frame freebie and I'll be back tomorrow with a look at what's new from Connie!



See ya tomorrow!
~Susan~

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Love it, thanks!

Susan said...

So glad you stopped by, Priscilla!