Sunday, November 17, 2019

Sunday Sneak Peek + FREEBIE

So how is your weekend going?  I think this sums up part of my weekend...


I got up to take care of something and my blanket dropped to the floor.  Before I could make my way back, one of our fur-babies decided it was a perfect place to take a nap.  I don't think he was impressed with my decision to take his photo though.  I am not ashamed to say that I spent most of Saturday evening binge watching Hallmark Christmas movies.  My family and I have been on the go ever since the end of July and it was so nice to just have a quiet evening at home.

Connie has a lovely collection coming your way this week and I have a sneak peek at it for you!


If you want to add your name to a random drawing to win this kit on release day, head over to Club Connie Prince on Facebook and leave a comment on the sneak peek post!  Those snowmen are so adorable!  I bet there are some very cute Christmas cards waiting to be made with this kit.

______________________________________

The November '19 Template Bundle is waiting to join your scrapping toolbox to help you create some beautiful layouts in a flash!




______________________________________

There are a few days still left to take advantage of the Ginger Scraps Bake Sale and pick up any of these three fan favorite kits for only $1 each!




______________________________________

That brings me to the end of today's post.  How about a freebie from Connie?  She made this sweet cluster frame with #2017 November for you!



Have a spectacular Sunday!
~Susan~

No comments: