Thursday, August 29, 2019

Templates and Retiring Product Sale

Today is the last day to pick up the August '19 Template Bundle!  If you haven't picked these up snag them before they go to full price for each individual pack.



Here is some more layout inspiration from Connie's Creative Team using these templates and Connie's magnificent kits!


_____________________________________________

You have a few more days to pick up any of Connie's Retiring Products on sale at Ginger Scraps.  Once this month is gone so are all the products on sale!


Sale at Ginger Scraps.

_____________________________________________

Ya'll, this new job of mine is kicking my tail.  I'm seriously wondering what I got myself into.  I love my students and I still love teaching, the extra demand on my time after school hours has left me exhausted.  It may just be all the "new" and changes that are affecting me.  At least that's what I'm hoping it is. I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can catch up on a little sleep.  I'm going to leave you with this cluster frame FREEBIE that Lori C. made with Animal Kingdom.  See ya tomorrow!



~Susan~

No comments: