Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Take $2 Tuesday Sale

It's time for another Take $2 Tuesday Sale!  $2 will get you either of these fun-filled kits for today only!  Note: check your stash before putting these in your cart.  I've been known to see a layout, think, "Oh!  I would love that kit!" then purchase and unpack the kit only to realize I already have the kit in my stash.  I would like to say that only happened once but that wouldn't be the truth.  LOL!

Here are the two kits for today's sale.



DSS

My Memories

CT Layouts with Growing Up 80's


Layout by CTM Bobbie with Hot Wheels
p.s - I just love that Bobbie made this layout off-topic!  It was perfect for her photos!


_____________________________________

Today is the final day of the August 2019 Ginger Scraps Bake Sale!



_____________________________________

You have through Thursday to pick up Beer Fest on sale!



_____________________________________

I am praying that day two of this school year is a little less chaotic than day one was.  I'm so tired that I'm not even sure I'm typing in complete sentences at this point.  Here is your blog freebie for today from CTM Deanna.  This time she created a fabulous quick page with Travelogue Maine!



Have a fantastic Tuesday!
~Susan~

No comments: