Thursday, July 11, 2019

Thursday Wrap Up

Oh my heavens!  I have bopped along all day thinking today was Wednesday and just realized a few seconds ago that it is actually Thursday and I never posted!  So sorry ya'll.

Today wraps up the final sale day for Connie's sale on Cruise Life over at My Memories.  This is a beautiful collection that would love to join your scrapping toolbox.



I used this kit last night to make my layout for the Beachcomber event at The Studio (DSS).  If you missed the kick off for Day 1, jump in today and then get your layout fro Day 1 ready because on Sunday there will be a one layout/one day missed catch up chance.  Participating every day will get you a lovely kit from the DSS designers.  You actually get part of it every day that you post so the kit builds up as you play along.  Here is my layout from Day 1.  To get the background paper, I took two of the papers from Cruise Life and used some CU brushes I had on hand to blend them together. The rest came from Connie's kit.


Tomorrow there will be a new release posted and I'll share some more layout inspiration with you from Connie's CT.  Until then, here is a fun Quick Page Freebie from CTM Deanna that she created with Tropicana.



~Susan~

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Love it, thank you!