Friday, June 14, 2019

Travelogue: Kentucky {NEW}

A new addition to Connie's Travelogue Series has arrived in stores today!  Where are we headed to this time?  The rolling hills and horse ranches of Kentucky!  It's a state rich in history and I bet this kit will help many of you preserve some fond memories.


Here is a closer look at the packs in the bundle.


Connie also has this Word Art & Flair pack Add-On!


Available at Ginger Scraps, DSS, and My Memories.

Here are three layouts from Connie CT using Travelogue: Kentucky.


This CTM layout combined Travelogue: Kentucky with Travelogue: Texas.  I love the way all of Connie's Travelogue series can be mixed and matched together!


I'm hoping Connie will be able to stop by and insert some links to this collection in her stores for me.  I had to pre-post early because we're out of town at my daughter's college New Student Orientation.  
________________________________________________

Connie also has an exclusive kit for sale over at DSS that is a stunner!  Check out This Beautiful Life and show us what you create with it!




________________________________________________

Today's blog freebie was created by CTM Dana with Photograph.



Enjoy and I'll see you on Sunday!

~Susan~

No comments: