Sunday, June 9, 2019

Sunday Sneak Peek

What a great morning!  Are you stopping by to see what Connie has coming your way this week?  I have a sneak peek at the Friday new release and a look at Connie's recent June 2019 Grab Bag.

This week it looks like Connie has another addition to the Travelogue series heading our way!


If you would like an opportunity to be in a drawing to win this new kit, head over to 
Club Connie Prince on Facebook and leave a comment on today's Sneak Peek post.

Connie just released the June 2019 Grab Bag!  In the Grab Bag you get 6 brand new coordinating packs for $5.00.  What a deal!  I started building my scrapping stash by always picking up these Grab Bags.  It helped my scrapping budget go farther and also gave me a lot to work with!


You can pick up the June 2019 Grab Bag at Ginger Scraps | DSS.


Today's blog freebie is a cool Quick Page by CTM Deb made with Star Command.  Enjoy and I'll see you on Tuesday!



Have a wonderful Sunday!
~Susan~

No comments: