Friday, June 21, 2019

{NEW} June 2019 Template Bundle + FREEBIE

Hi Connie Prince fans!  Are you ready to see what Connie has new for today?  It's one of my favorite new releases each month, the monthly Template Bundle!  This is one of my scrapping stash builders that I know I'm going to get a lot of use for my scrapping budget.  You get 16 brand new templates for $4.99!



I love seeing how Connie's CT combines her layouts with her kits!  It's always a winning combination!  Here are some of their layouts to kick off this weekend's layout inspiration!

It Takes Two Vol 17


Paper Pieces Vol 1


The Big Picture Vol 34


White Space Vol 37


There will be more layouts coming your way over the next week but we'd love to see yours!  Link us up by leaving a comment and a link to your gallery.  I'll swing by to leave you some love!

__________________________________________

It's a Summer Sale!  What?!  Today is the first official day of Summer in the Northern Hemisphere and Connie is having a Summer Dreamin' Sale over at Ginger Scraps to celebrate.  All of her bundles are 65% off through June 23rd!



__________________________________________

Today's freebie is a Quick Page made with #2019 June by CTM Deanna that is perfect for some of your beginning of Summer photos.  To download click on the preview or link below.



Ya'll have a blessed and wonderful day!
~Susan~


2 comments:

Mitzi at Cluckberry Acres said...

Beautiful page - look forward to adding it to my June collection. I can't seem to get the link to work? Thanks!

Susan said...

Mitzi - please try again. I just checked the link out and it worked for me.