Sunday, June 30, 2019

#2019 July Bundle + FREEBIE

I don't have a sneak peek for you today but you definitely want to check out the blog tomorrow for a look at a special new release.  Shelby will be here to tell you all about it!

The newest addition to the #2019 series of kit is amazing!  If you haven't checked out #2019 July, you should head over to your favorite Connie Prince scrapping store to check it out today!




________________________________________________

Those layouts are stunning and really show off the versatility of #2019 July.  I'm in the process of creating some greeting cards with this collection.  I'll share a few of them as freebies on the blog later in the next week or so.  Today's freebie comes from Deb R.  She created a cluster from using Connie's Armed Forces collection to give to you!



Just a head's up about this week.  If something isn't quite right on the blog from now through July 10th, please be patient with us.  I am going to be gone off and on between now and the 10th while we are getting our oldest settled in away from home at college.  It's an exciting time for her (and a little overwhelming at the the moment for this mom).  I won't be able to check in on the blog every day to make sure links are working properly.  If something goes awry, I will get it fixed, but if I don't post that it's been worked on or fixed, more than likely I haven't gotten to it yet.  Thanks for being so awesome and understanding!

I hope all of you have a super Sunday!
~Susan~

No comments: