Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thursday Round-Up

We've reached the end of the awesome NSD week.  Sort of bittersweet but still lots of great things coming your way.  Check out the final day of Connie's NSD Sale.


Did you check out the May 2019 Grab Bag - Star Command?




Connie has this spectacular kit/collection available only at My Memories this month!




I feel the need to apologize for the double posting of Deb R.'s wonderful #2016 August Quick Page Freebie on Tuesday.  Sometimes Shelby or I will miss that the other person grabbed a freebie from where we keep them stashed and a freebie will get posted by both of us.  It's never intentional but still I know some of you look forward to the freebies we are honored to be able to share with you here on the blog. Right now we are running a bit low on freebies in our stockpile and I'm burning the candle at both ends trying to wrap up this school year with my students, being a mom of a Senior who is about to graduate and then 4 weeks later say good-bye as she begins her next chapter of life at college, and having to pack up my entire classroom for a transitional move to a new position.  I'm a bit overwhelmed most days and I may not be quite as detailed oriented as normal.

With that said, I do have a freebie for you today.  Deb R. has created this wonderful border cluster with the kit Adventure Time.



I hope you all have a terrific Thursday!
~Susan~


No comments: