Thursday, May 16, 2019

May 2019 Ginger Scraps Bake Sale

It's time to save big on three of Connie's kits in the May 2019 Bake Sale!



Here are a few layouts from Connie's team showcasing these kits.

#2017 May


My Life Song

Fiesta!

Each of these kits is only $1!  If you are missing any of these three from your scrapping stash, you won't find a better time to pick them up.

I think I've reached the end of the school year exhausted state. We still have 7 more days with students and then another two faculty days left.  It's barely 6:00 pm and as I'm putting this post together and I can barely keep my eyes focused.  I'm going to quickly add this sweet quick page freebie by CTM  Lori C. that she made with Tropicana for you and call it a night.  Ya'll have a great Thursday!



~Susan~

No comments: