Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Take $2 Tuesday Sale - April 9th, 2019

Are you ready for two of the sweetest kits to be in the Take $2 Tuesday Sale Bin?  Well, Connie picked two kits that fit that wish perfectly!  Baby Love and Joyful Easter!

Ginger Scraps
Baby Love

Here are some lovely layouts by Connie's CT with these kits.

Baby Love


Joyful Easter


Aren't these just the sweetest!?  Now that we're on cuteness overload (nah - there's not such a thing) how about taking a look at the Travelogue Indiana collection that Connie has on sale?



I have seen some pretty cool off-topic layouts with this collection.  All of Connie's Travelogue series kits are made to mix and match and the versatility is amazing!

It seems like I'm still meeting myself coming and going lately and I have to get off here to take care of some more things for work.  I'm going to leave you with this fun Quick Page Freebie by CTM Deanna created with Flawsome.



Ya'll have a great day and I'll see you back here on Thursday. 

~Susan~


No comments: