Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Take $2 Tuesday March 5th, 2019

This week those of us with "boys" in our lives have two fabulous kits to pick up from the Take $2 Tuesday Sale!  (Public Service Announcement - check your stash before adding these to your cart.)  Sometimes I forget I have a kit in my collection, especially if I moved it to an EHD at some point, so I have started a Google Spreadsheet that lists all my owned kits and templates so I don't accidentally purchase something twice.  Let's take a closer look at Boys to Men and My Guy!


Ginger Scraps
My Guy
Boys to Men

DSS

CT Layouts with My Guy


CT Layouts with Boys To Men


Super cute kits!  You will definitely get some terrific layouts with both of these kits!

If you haven't heard, it's Connie's Birthday Month and she's having a store-wide Birthday Sale to celebrate!


In addition she's the Featured Designer at Ginger Scraps for the month of March!  Be sure to stop by the Ginger Scraps blog each day to pick up the next piece of the Daily Download Kit Connie made just for this event!


The #2019 March collection is on sale for 40% off through Thursday.  This one has me seeing green!


Available at Ginger Scraps and DSS!

How about Connie's other new release, Good Vibes Only?  It's cheerful colors make me smile!



I hit a bit of a time warp on the blog freebies.  The past couple of months have been overwhelmingly busy for me and I just haven't been able to pull some of the awesome freebies the team has been making as the kits release.  So, today I have a lovely Quick Page freebie from team member Deanna that she created with #2019 February.  There will be another one with this collection shared in the next day or so.



Have a great day!
~Susan~

No comments: