Sunday, March 17, 2019

Quick addition to the Sneak Peek post from below.....

Connie was sneaky and put another sneak peek for this week out there for me and I didn't see it until just now!  That means there will be two new releases this week and if you head over to Club Connie Prince on Facebook and leave a comment on Sunday's Sneak Peek Post you'll be entered automatically into two drawings!  Here's the second Sneak Peek for today.  (Be sure to scroll down to see the first post for today and to be able to pick up your Sunday Blog Freebie.)


This looks really cool! I'm so glad I didn't miss getting this posted for you all to prepare for picking it up later this week.

Shelby will be here tomorrow with a super Monday post and I'll be back Tuesday with a look at the Take $2 Tuesday Sale.  See ya later!

~Susan~

No comments: