Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Take $2 Tuesday 2/26/19

Happy Tuesday Ya'll!  I hope today finds you with a smile on your face.  I think I know something that might put a bigger smile on your face, a chance to save while picking up some wonderful Connie Prince kits!  Tuesdays are Take $2 Tuesdays and that means Connie has selected two of her kits to put into the $2 Flash Sale for today only.  Today's kits are Legacy and Travelogue: Idaho.



CT layouts with Legacy


CT Layouts with Travelogue Idaho


You have three days left to pick up the February 2019 Template Bundle on sale before the packs are separated out.  This is the perfect time to try (or build up your scrapping tool stash) Connie's templates!


Available at Ginger Scraps and DSS!

I'm heading off for tonight.  It's been an extra long day for this tired music teacher.  I'm going to leave you with this cheerful Quick Page Freebie that Deanna made with Keep Climbing.  See ya later!



~Susan~