Sunday, February 24, 2019

Sneak Peek Sunday February 24th, 2019

Coming your way, to a Connie Prince store this week.....

This makes me happy!  I wasn't born in March but my favorite color is green and March is full of many green things which makes my inner Irish heart beat a little jig or two.  Beat a jig?  Well, I dance with two left feet but music is my heartsong so beat a jig will have to do.  I look forward to seeing all your favorite March memories put into layouts with this week's new release.

Would you like an opportunity to win this week's new release?  Head over to Club Connie Prince  on Facebook and leave a comment on this week's sneak peek post and your name will be entered into a drawing for this kit.

Today's blog FREEBIE is a sweet cluster that CTM Audrey created with #2017 February.  It's perfect to tuck a photo into on a layout or to decorate a card front with.  Enjoy and check back to see what Shelby has to share tomorrow here on the blog!



~Susan~

No comments: