Monday, April 4, 2016

Winner, Sales and a Freebie

  The computer and I had a small disagreement last week.  The computer won since my post did not publish.  Since there was not a game there is not a winner for me to announce.  I hope everyone will join me on Wednesday for a game.
___________________________________________________________________________________

  The April installment of Project 2016 is now on sale.  This is such a beautiful kit and I love this series.  Such a great way to record your memories through out the year.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
 
  The buffet is going on over at GingerScraps.  Procraftinating is a fun and pretty kit.  I can not wait to use this kit.  It will be so fun to record all of the memories of me and my daughter crafting. 
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
  Last of all is your freebie.  I made you these cute frames with Project 2016 April.  You may download them HERE.

Enjoy and have a great week.


2 comments:

Mary Tincher said...

Thank you for the frames. Always useful!

Anonymous said...

merci pour ces jolis cadres.