Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Round Up

It’s 9 pm on a Thursday night and I’m completely done for.  I have been going non-stop since 5:45 this morning and I can’t seem to make a bit of sense in what I’m trying to get finished.  Please forgive me in advance for the lack of a freebie (I know it’ll be Friday when you read this).  When I get home tomorrow evening, I plan on making a couple of freebies for you. If I don’t post on Friday night, I’ll include two freebies on Saturday to make up for this post.

On to the Friday Round Up!

Connie’s latest addition to the #2016 Series is live and in stores now!  Check out the March edition and be wowed with the fun elements, beautiful papers, and so much more!

cap_2016MarALLAd

Ginger Scraps
Gotta Pixel
The Digi Chick

Here are some more inspirational layouts from Connie’s super talented Creative Team!

12728901_10207060272439136_527276317450034260_n

25101425161_5becb6f2cf_ocap_2016March_kelly_zpset6biherLogan on Slide May 2013_zpsmki3eijiweb_djp332_cap_2016MarTemps2-Left_zpscqqejbqg

I’m loving the messy papers, the flowers, and the pinwheel element!  Makes my heart happy to think Spring is just around the corner (and actually looks like it is already here around my area).

You have a few days left to pick up any of these Retiring Products that have been sitting on your wish list.  Don’t let these goodies pass you by!

cap_feb16RetProductsAll

Ginger Scraps and Gotta Pixel

As I put that last bit into today’s post my eyes have started burning and watering like crazy.  I think that’s my clue to call it a night and see if I can make tomorrow a better day.  See you later and have a Happy Friday!

~Susan~

No comments: