Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday Funday!

It's that time of week again!!  Some of you forgot to include ALL of the products used in last week's layout.  Let's look at last weeks complete puzzle.

Doorstep Dog by tomosia
The products used are:  Talk Nerdy To Me,  Talk Nerdy To Me Templates and Talk Nerdy To Me Extra Papers by Designs by Connie Prince.  I love the photos of Hollywood and the journaling. But you all know that I am a HUGE dog lover.  I think I love dogs more than Disney World!  Yep. I really said that.  LOL

Anyway,  randomizer selected Sandra Grimm as the winner of this week's $10 coupon for Connie's store!  Congratulations, Sandra!  Coupons will be going out as soon as the post is published!

Love your comments!  By far the most popular of my games is no other than the Jigsaw Puzzle.  That said, you win! Another jigsaw puzzle it is!



Online jigsaw puzzles from JigsawSite.com

This one is the 81 piece variety.  Last week, Bekki solved the puzzle and had it to me within minutes of my posting!  Maybe I can slow her down to 10 minutes this week?  We'll see!  The reminders:
Flash is required so no mobile devices.  You can solve the puzzle right here on Connie's blog. You need send me ALL OF THE PRODUCTS used to complete the layout.  My hint this week: It's a Disney World layout!  (That really narrows it down, right?)  Email me your answers to coyotelady(at)gmail(com) by Friday, July 24th at 9 PM Eastern.  As usual, everyone that plays will receive a $1 coupon to Connie's store. Those with the correct answers are run through the randomizer and one lucky person receives a $10 coupon to Connie's store.  

Good luck to everyone and have a great week!  

No comments: