Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Take $2 Tuesday Sale and Retiring Products Sale

Welcome back for another Take $2 Tuesday!  If you have a couple of dollars to spend on your scrapping stash today is your lucky day!  Look at what Connie has in the $2 Tuesday Sale. “Life in Color” will have you scrapping happy memories in no time at all and “Now I See” will bring your next layout into focus!

cap_05192015Take2

Gotta Pixel
Now I See
Life In Color

Ginger Scraps
Now I See
Life In Color

The Digi Chick
Now I See
Life In Color


The “Crushing” Collection is now available in all of Connie’s stores.  You have three  bundle options to choose from!

cap_crushingadall

Ginger Scraps
Gotta Pixel
The Digi Chick
Scrap Stacks


It’s time to make some room in Connie’s stores for new products.  You have one last chance to pick up these lovely products on sale before they are put away in the vault forever.

cap_MayRetProductsTopcap_MayRetProducts1cap_MayRetProducts2

Available at Gotta Pixel and Ginger Scraps. Sale ends at the end of the month.

I hate to go without a freebie but I’m writing this way past bedtime.  We had a LONG evening with our oldest daughter’s band concert.  It was her last one as a middle school student.  All four bands were phenomenal including the Jazz Band that they just started this Spring.  I’m really proud of her and all the other band students.  Now that our concerts are over for the year (for all my children and my students as well) I will have time to jump back on the freebie making.  I am afraid if I even attempted something tonight there would be errors galore and none of it would be useable.  I’ll be back Thursday!

Have a great scrapping Tuesday!
~Susan~

No comments: