Monday, April 9, 2012

EASTER SALE ends today!

How was your holiday weekend?  My hope is that you spent these days surrounding with those you love.  We certainly did in my house.  I've snapped my heart out over the past few days ... can't wait to get to scrapping some of these wonderful memories.

Today is the last day of Connie's big EASTER SALE.  This is the perfect time to build your Connie stash.  Happy shopping!



I thought I would take today to share a bit of inspiration from Connie's team using P2012: APRIL.  This super mega stash is available now in all of the following stores:




Today's FREEBIE is a gorgeous QP from DEANNA.  She is a new CT member who is going to be sharing her gorgeous work as freebies with all of you.  You'll still be getting plenty of goodies from me as well but it will be nice to be able to share some variety. :)  Please leave a note of thanks for Deanna and Connie if you download.  For this QP, Deanna used TEEN BOY by Connie and Albums to Remember which can be found at any of the following store links:



3 comments:

loribug said...

thanks so much, cute cute

Geri said...

Bottomless Pit can apply to so many things. Thanks for the QP!

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/04/mondays-guest-freebies_16.html