Saturday, July 30, 2011

Are YOU "ready"?

Ahhhh. That Saturday morning of a long weekend up here in Canada .... gotta love that long weekend feeling! Shari here again to start your weekend off with some delicious scrappin' goodies PLUS some delectable CT inspiration.

Connie has just released her August Grab Bag - the READY FOR SCHOOL collection. Five amazing products for only $5.00! You can find the full reveal plus lots of extra add-on packs at any of these stores:

Gotta Pixel - Scrapbook Bytes - Ginger Scraps


Today I am excited to share a layout I actually made MYSELF - I know, I know ... you're shocked! I am usually so busy blogging and making freebies that I don't find much time to actually scrap but I couldn't resist using this amazing new collection. Click on the image to head to my Gotta Pixel gallery for full credits.


Now here are some beauties from the REAL artists ... Connie's CT:
Here's a little ol' freebie to brighten your Saturday ... Cate has provided a gorgeous QP using Connie's TIME MARCHES ON collab which you can find at any of the following stores:



2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Very nice, Thank you!!

boop52245 said...

Thanks for this beautiful gift today