Monday, July 26, 2010

Gorgeous New Charity Collab and New Releases!

I have some fun new releases to show you this week, but first I want to show you a very special new kit. One of our very own from the digi community has been fighting a battle with cancer, and unfortunately, with that battle comes big medical bills. A bunch of us digi designers got together and made this beautiful new kit, and all the proceeds from it will go to help her with those bills. So not only do you get one awesome kit, you also get to help out a fellow scrapper!!


-----------------------------------

New @ Elemental Scraps!

Do you have a little one that loves robots, and the nuts and bolts that it takes to put them together? Well then my brand new Mr Roboto 2.0 page kit is perfect for scrapping the pictures you have about them.


I also have some matching word art and a template pack!

And if you have some brag books to refill, then check out my new 5 x 7 brag book template set!


** Also available in my Gotta Pixel and Scrapbookbytes stores.

No comments: