Thursday, November 5, 2009

Meet Connie's Creative Team-Terry

Today we meet Terry (terryf). Terry has been with the team for close to 3 years and her layouts are gorgeous ranging from heritage (which she makes so beautifully), her pets, and children of her co-workers. Terry also creates a lot of freebies for the team and her quick pages show her creativity so well. Terry is also the back up leader for the team and handles it all so well. She is a lovely person and a good friend. You can check out Terry's gallery ~~HERE~~ and read below her answers to the 5 questions and see some inspirational layouts created by her.
1. If not now, when? Probably then.

2. My greatest accomplishment is.....
Dual answer -- My marriage is my greatest accomplishment; however, I am very proud that I stopped smoking 3 1/2 years ago after smoking for 32 years!!

3. I scrap because..... I enjoy it.

4. I can't live without..... Laughter.

5. 5 years from now..... I hope to be able to retire and spend more time on the things I love.


No comments: